€70000 - €100000 per annum|
IT Project Management
IAM Consultant (Dutch Speaking)
As an IAM consultant with expertise in CIAM, you bring a unique skill set to my client's team. They are seeking individuals with technical consultancy or ICT backgrounds, coupled with customer-oriented mindsets. Key qualifications include:
- A passion for Digital Identities,
- Experience in configuring IdPs and SPs,
- Knowledge of Single Sign-On (SSO),
- Familiarity with network security protocols and proficiency in scripting languages,
- Dutch fluency and effective English communication.
Your role involves analyzing customer challenges, proposing and implementing CIAM solutions, and guiding clients in software use. You'll also explore and address customer IAM needs, gaining hands-on experience in system implementation and IAM environment setup.
Location: Utrecht (Hybrid)
Starting date: Asap
Salary: up to 100.000
If you are interested to learn more, you should not hesitate to contact me immediately. Please note that due to the high demand of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back. Thank you for understanding.
Stamatis Melissourgos | IAM Recruitment Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Stamatis Melissourgos
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Technical Project Manager
For one of our clients, we are looking for an IT Lead to join and manage a talented team. You...
Freelance Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst (Freelance) I am actively seeking an experienced Senior Freelance Business Analyst specializing in Identity and Access Management...
Senior IT Manager (Dutch Required)
IT Manager (Dutch Recuired) For a client of mine I am looking for a strong IT Manager to join their...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.