SAP S/4HANA (FPSL) Developer.
SAP S/4HANA (FPSL) Developer
€112000 - €115000 per annum|
Darwin recruitment is working with a globally recognised insurance company to find a SAP S/4HANA for Financial Products Subledger (FPSL) developer.
Your main tasks will include:
- FPSL system tuning with a focus on performance
- Implementation and operation of technical processes such as data loads and data life cycle management
- Providing ABAP coding expertise to project teams and coding of small ABAP programs.
- Provide guidance to system and business analysts how to optimize their FPSL processes
- Gather technical requirements, preparing specifications and customizing solutions
- 3rd level operations support on critical incidents
- Ensuring compliance with the company wide digital governance framework and audits
- Documenting your work in Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Strong architectural understanding of FPSL with a developer background
- ABAP Programming and HANA modeling (SQL, HANA Calculation & CDS views and AMDP programming) skills
- Hands-on experience as system analyst in the development of technical specifications, data modeling
- Solid knowledge of the FPSL or any of its predecessors gained in at least one full implementations cycle
- Sound understanding of Accounting, Controlling and Banking processes, preferably in the re-/insurance or broader financial sector environment
- Conceptual and analytical thinking, and a structured way of working and an ability to get things done
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English (speaking, writing)
- Knowledge and practical application of Agile/ Scrum methodology
For more information please apply and you will be called to discuss the company and role in further detail
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Expert in Materials and Processes
Embark on a unique opportunity with a renowned aircraft manufacturer, leveraging a strong heritage in the industry. Our current focus...
Anforderungsmanager SAP WM (m/w/d)
Unser Kunde betreibt derzeit ein System zur Abbildung der Warenwirtschaft. Das System ist „end of life" und muss durch ein...
Digital Marketing Apprentice:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into Marketing. Through this apprenticeship you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.