Senior Designer – Electrical.
Senior Designer – Electrical
$90000 - $120000 per annum|
We are a distinctive employee-owned firm that highly values people. Our commitment extends beyond recruiting top talent; we've cultivated an environment where each individual can thrive, flourish, and apply innovative thinking. Consequently, we've assembled a world-class team of professionals within a flexible and agile organization. This is precisely what our clients desire, and it is the key to our success. Our clients choose to work with us because of the exceptional individuals who make up our team.
Our firm boasts a stellar reputation for providing cutting-edge engineering services that assist both energy users and providers in transitioning their facilities to cleaner, more efficient energy sources. We are dedicated to harnessing the power of renewables and optimizing existing infrastructure and resources. Our highly respected team of engineers, planners, and project managers is deeply committed to innovation, sustainability, and resource efficiency, all of which contribute to a cleaner, safer, and more sustainable future.
We are thrilled to present an exciting opportunity in our Building, Energy, and Infrastructure (BEI) Group. If you are seeking a company that will support you in becoming the best version of yourself, you have come to the right place.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing technical and design services to support power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, and telecommunication systems for design projects. This is done as part of a multidisciplinary project team, with the goal of producing electrical design and construction drawings and specifications. These projects are primarily focused on institutional, commercial, and industrial facilities.
- Taking responsibility for completing design tasks efficiently while adhering to budget and schedule constraints. Effective communication with the Project Manager, Senior Electrical Engineer, and the design team is essential.
- Minimum of 10 years of drafting experience.
- Possession of a Vocational certificate or a two-year degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD and/or Revit software is mandatory.
- An individual who places more emphasis on the process than on results, possessing strong visual and technical skills.
- Willing and effective communicator, unafraid to ask questions when necessary.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a project team.
- Consistency in work output with adaptability to meet varying project demands.
- High level of precision, accuracy, and methodical approach to work.
- Willingness and ability to climb ladders and perform field survey duties.
- Possessing the necessary acceptance and persuasiveness to effectively collaborate with other members of the project team.
- A valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle and criminal record.
If you are ready to embark on a fulfilling career with an organization dedicated to enhancing the future of the communities in which we live, work, and play, we encourage you to explore this opportunity further. #technician
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Brian Quigg
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Electrical / System Engineer
Are you looking to take on the role of an Electrical/System Engineer? Do you have a passion for aviation and...
The client is a well established, battery solution company who are looking for electricians to join their team in a...
This is an opportunity to join an innovative diagnostics and life sciences instrument manufacturer actively enhancing healthcare outcomes by facilitating...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.