Cryogenics Engineer – Hybrid.
Cryogenics Engineer – Hybrid
€85000 - €100000 per annum|
Job Title: Cryogenic Engineer
Working Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs P/W)
Location: Home Office & Bavaria
Salary: 85,000 - 100,000 (EUR)
Lanaguage: English Speaking/Writing: Fluent - German Speaking: Preferred.
- Design, develop, and optimize cryogenic systems for semiconductor applications.
- Conduct research to innovate and improve cryogenic processes and technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate cryogenic systems into semiconductor fabrication processes.
- Perform testing, analysis, and validation of cryogenic systems and equipment.
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions for renewable semiconductor technology.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Cryogenics, Physics, or related field.
- Proven experience in cryogenic engineering, including system design and operation.
- Strong knowledge of thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and materials science related to cryogenics.
- Proficiency in CAD software for design and simulation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Anforderungsmanager SAP WM (m/w/d)
Unser Kunde betreibt derzeit ein System zur Abbildung der Warenwirtschaft. Das System ist „end of life" und muss durch ein...
Sales Account Manager
Join Our Energetic Family at Darwin Recruitment! Are you ready to become a vital part of a young, dynamic family?...
Aftersales Experte Automotive (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen Aftersales Experte für Prozesse in Autohäusern (m/w/d). Start: 01.2024 Laufzeit: 12 Monate Einsatzort:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.