Building Automations Engineer.
Building Automations Engineer
$85000 - $115000 per annum|
BAS Automation Technician, Sunrise FL
Seeking a highly skilled engineer with proven experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining building automation systems.
- Design and develop building automation systems based on client requirements and industry best practices.
- Integrate diverse building systems, including HVAC, lighting, security, access control, fire alarms, and energy management, into a unified automation platform.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and facility managers to understand building specifications, technical constraints, and user needs
- 80/20 - office/project site split
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field. Relevant certifications or an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Efficiency with Protocols used in building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LonWorks
- Experience with ACAD, Niagara and Distech preferred.
Please apply to register your interest by applying or email your resume directly to; email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Ed Strong-Frater
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP IBP - Freiberuflich - Remote
Wenn Sie ein SAP-Berater mit Erfahrung mit IBP sind, dann habe ich eine großartige Gelegenheit für Sie. 6 Monate +...
FULL-STACK DEVELOPER (Robotics)
For one of my clients, I'm currently looking for a FULLSTACK DEVELOPER to work in Utrecht Are you an experienced...
DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) #ANÜ
Für unseren Kunden, einen weltweit führenden Technologiekonzern, suchen wir aktuell einen IT-Security Manager Business Management Networks (m/w/d) am Standort Ulm....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.