Project Manager (Energy from Waste).
Project Manager (Energy from Waste)
£100000 - £120000 per annum|
My client is a prominent player in the green tech industry, this global provider of integrated solutions for the energy transition and circular economy operates under the umbrella of a renowned corporation.
The company with headqauters overseas, specializes in energy-from-waste and renewable gas, offering a wide range of services. It acts as a project developer, technology supplier, and contractor for engineering, procurement, and construction of turnkey plants and system solutions for waste recycling, gas processing, and power-to-gas conversion.
The company's solutions are based on proven and environmentally friendly technologies, which can be customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. With an extensive portfolio of over 1600 reference projects worldwide, this company has established itself as an innovative and reliable provider in the industry.
- Contract review/analysis
- Project planning, project monitoring, project management, especially internal engineering
- Distribution of tasks within the team,
- Monitor project progress, project milestones, and adherence to project policies, procedures, and organizational instructions
- Ongoing monitoring of adherence to budgets and deadlines
- Ensuring the necessary internal coordination of processes and systems with regard to project management tools, calling up the decision-making and coordination body
- Project documentation and document management, including the CE process
- Completed engineering studies (mechanical engineering, process engineering, civil engineering or comparable studies)
- Initial professional experience in international plant engineering is desirable,
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- Business fluent German and written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Knowledge and application of project management tools
- Good cost awareness along the value chain
- Challenging work with a wide range of tasks
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international company
- Promotion of further development through our own Academy
- Close, interdisciplinary cooperation with various technical disciplines
- Hybrid working
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
To join the energy revolution, apply below.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Maintenance Control Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a Maintenance Control Engineer? Do you want to be apart of...
Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) based near Mansfield, MA...
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.