SAP Security Consultant.
SAP Security Consultant
As an SAP Security expert, you are responsible for developing and supporting the implementation, evaluation, and adjustment of information security in the SAP landscape.
- Guide and advise the Agile Release Trains and (DevSecOps) teams with your knowledge and experience
- Coordination with the SAP Solution Architect
- Applying the Security by Design approach on the SAP landscape
- Updating the procedures on legal regulations, sector frameworks, architectural frameworks, and information security policy
- You have at least a University work and thinking level
- You have around 10 years of relevant work experience as an SAP Security Architect, Solution Architect, IAM Consultant, or other similar roles
- CISSP or CISM certifications
- Dutch speaking fluency
- Start date: 1st December
- Length: 6 months to 1 year
- Location: Rotterdam area
- Presence on site: 2 to 3 times per week
If this interests you, reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Architecture.
This company is a dynamic and innovative consultancy dedicated to bringing security together across Europe . As a leader in...
Security Architect - Automotive
SECURITY ARCHITECT (LINUX / ANDROID OPERATIONS) 100% remote working conditions This German automotive manufacturer are utilising cutting edge connectivity technology...
Are you a skilled Network Security Engineer ready to take on a pivotal role in an innovative and dynamic environment?...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.