Structural Lead Engineer.
Structural Lead Engineer
€50000 - €80000 per annum|
Are you passionate about the Marine Energy industry?
Do you have experience as a Structural Engineer?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Apply the specified standards, including API 2A WSD, AISC 9th Edition for structural aspects, and DNVST-N001 for marine operations, to a previous project.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the structural discipline in the project, collaborating with other engineering disciplines and possessing basic knowledge in various fields such as geotechnics, installation, flowlines, and materials.
- Lead the project's structural team, providing training and support, ensuring technical document validation, and exhibiting leadership skills.
- Manage project activities, including resource allocation, budgeting, and planning, while ensuring timely document issuance and reporting to the project stakeholders.
- Ideally, possess experience with FEA software such as ABAQUS (2D shell and 3D volumetric), Beam software like SACS, and proficiency in performing hand calculations based on previous project experience.
- Seeking a structural engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in offshore subsea structures.
- Expertise in FLET, Manifold, Suction pile, and large mudmat design.
- Proficiency in written and oral English is a requirement, while fluency in French is desirable.
- Position based in Paris
- Long-term opportunity with a permanent contract
- Possibility of working from home with options for remote work, up to 2 days if necessary
- Competitive compensation
- Employee benefits
- Career development prospects
- Positive work culture
This is an incredible opportunity for a Structural Engineer- I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Maintenance Control Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a Maintenance Control Engineer? Do you want to be apart of...
Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) based near Mansfield, MA...
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.