Service Technician – (Compressors).
Service Technician – (Compressors)
$53980 - $133460 per annum|
I'm currently hiring for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) of all levels in Austin, TX. This role involves daily travel within the area.
Location: Austin, TX
Salary: $50,000 - $130,000 + Overtime + Benefits
- Diagnose and fix issues with air compressors, air dryers, auto drains, flow controllers, vacuum pumps, and blowers.
- Perform thorough equipment pad cleaning, including skids, coolers, concrete areas, tanks, etc.
- Communicate updates and repair options to customers and Service Manager.
- Complete all required forms meticulously.
- Provide training and safety guidance.
- Install and configure compressor systems.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Valid driver's license.
- Minimum 3 years of technician experience.
- Proficiency in mechanical, electrical, or electronic repairs.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Compressor/Vacuum pump experience preferred.
- Emphasis on continuous improvement and growth.
- Individualized learning opportunities and global career prospects.
- Company vehicle, work attire, and specialized tools provided.
- Strict workplace safety standards.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive health insurance, paid leave, and retirement benefits.
- US Citizens/Green Card holders only.
Level 1: $54,000 - $80,000
Level 2: $80,000 - $100,000
Level 3: $100,000 - $134,000
If interested, please apply today!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Compressor Technician - Burnsville, MN
Air Compressor Service Technician Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Benefits Location: Burnsville, MN Schedule: Monday -...
Pipefitter/Installation Technician - MN
Installation Technician / Pipefitter Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 + Overtime + Benefits + Bonuses (Pay is dependant on experience) Job...
Automation PLC Programmer (Controls)
The Automation PLC Programmer will be responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting machines and at the plant. Please only apply...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.