Senior Flutter Engineer.
Senior Flutter Engineer
- Proven experience as a Flutter Engineer or Mobile App Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Dart programming language and Flutter framework.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries integration.
- Proficiency in Git for version control.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with Firebase or other backend as a service (BaaS) platforms.
- Knowledge of state management solutions like Provider or Bloc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Previous freelance or remote work experience.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Samuel Stuart
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mobile.
Software engineer experienced on C
For one of my clients in the mobile network provider industry, I'm currently looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER with experience...
Android Mobile Developer
What are your tasks? The department is made up of seven agile and self-organized teams. You will be in daily...
iOS Developer - Krefeld Would you be interested in working for the #1 pet retail business in Europe which enables...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.