Cloud and Data Strategy Architect.
Cloud and Data Strategy Architect
€65000 - €92000 per annum|
NB: This position is based in the Netherlands and regular office visits are a requirement. We can only consider candidates from the EU and the UK.
Do you feel like you could better fit in an environment with other subject matter experts, such as yourself? Ever thought of joining that one company that propels your career forward? Are you an expert cloud architect with consulting experience, and you don't have the freedom to grow at your current company?
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Cloud Solution Architect to join my clients' practice in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with multiple cloud services, and previous experience in consulting as they will need to provide clients with tailor-made cloud solutions. My client is a renowned IT consultancy, mostly focused on strategic consultancy for top tier companies worldwide. Because they already have a strong presence in the Netherlands, they would like to hire architects that have a maximum of eight (8) years of IT working experience, of which at least one (1) year in a (strategic) architecture role.
I'm looking for someone who:
- has a maximum of 15 years of IT working experience, with a proven experience as a cloud and/or data (solution or domain) architect in an enterprise environment, with a focus on AWS and Azure.
- can provide expert guidance on cloud and data strategy in enterprise environments, including modern architecture patterns, governance, security, best practices, cost optimization, architectural debt, and evolution.
- carries a strategic mindset: hypothesis-driven, Pareto principle minded (80:20 mindset), iterative approach.
- is adept at communication: can articulate solutions, including trade-offs, to clients, colleagues, and other partners such as Product Owners to influence and drive proper decision making. Great mastery of the English language is essential.
Who is interested in:
- Building community, developing and designing, controlling and managing
- Advising internal peers (fellow architects) on areas relevant to your expertise
- Analysing complex IT application landscapes, roadmapping, and business case development
- an open communication working culture. You will be working with colleagues from all over the world.
For a company who:
- pays up to €92.000,- gross per annum base salary (including 8% holiday allowance).
- also offers a mobility budget, bonus, pension plan, permanent contract, and more.
- offers a working environment with diverse employees, working with an international team of open-minded, ambitious, and attentive colleagues.
- offers a lot more: a flexible work-from-home policy, and unlimited training opportunities.
Sound like your dreamjob? APPLY NOW!
Chat first? Contact Nezar at +31 20 305 8545, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: DevOps, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Azure, Consultant, Architect, Solution, Domain, Governance, Security, Strategy
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Cloud Architecture.
Cloud and Data Strategy Architect
NB: This position is based in the Netherlands and regular office visits are a requirement. We can only consider candidates...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.