System Engineer Virtualization.
System Engineer Virtualization
CHF115000 - CHF125000 per annum|
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!**
Are you passionate about system engineering and excited to collaborate with a motivated team of specialists? Does providing top-notch services to customers across on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments align with your expertise? If ensuring smooth operations and optimizing the productivity and performance of server and virtualization environments inspire you, let's connect!
As a System Engineer, you'll play a crucial role in operating customer solutions and managing the IT infrastructure in the areas of Citrix, VMware, storage, servers, and network. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with a team of engineers to ensure the operation of customer solutions.
- Managing and ensuring the IT infrastructure in Citrix, VMware, storage, servers, and network.
- Supporting the support organization and advising customers on 2nd and 3rd level cases.
- Accompanying and supporting the team during customer migrations.
- Valuing highly available, standardized, and well-documented IT solutions.
- Communicating professionally and competently with customers, manufacturers, and partners.
- Completed an EFZ computer science apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with virtualization solutions (Citrix and/or VMware) and storage solutions.
- Advantageous to have manufacturer certifications from VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, HPE/Dell Storage.
- Ability to respond to customer needs, flexibility outside regular working hours, and quick reaction in emergencies.
- A team player, sociable, and an active problem solver who takes responsibility and drives initiatives.
- Very good language skills in German and English (another national language is an advantage).
**What We Offer:**
-a young, motivated team in a high-energy environment.
- Contribute to determining the course in a fast-paced speedboat.
- Enjoy flexible and modern working conditions with ample freedom and design options.
- Explore personal development opportunities through our growth strategy.
- Experience a cooperative environment built on trust and appreciation.
- Benefit from cool perks such as free snacks & drinks, a cell phone flat rate, and co-financing of your public transport subscription or parking space.
**How to Apply:**
If you're ready to bring your expertise and thrive in a collaborative, innovative setting, we want to hear from you!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure Cloud Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
NB: Voor deze rol overwegen we alleen engineers al in Nederland wonen, en die Nederlands kunnen spreken en schrijven (tenminste...
System Engineer Microsoft Specialist
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!** Are you passionate about system engineering, particularly in the realm of Microsoft...
Senior Network and Security Engineer
Join Our Dynamic Team of Network Engineering Specialists! Are you passionate about network engineering and ready to contribute your expertise...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.