Functional Safety ISO 26262.
Functional Safety ISO 26262
kr50000 - kr75000 per annum|
For this role, we are looking for an experienced software engineer who has developed embedded software complying with the ISO26262 standard. You will join an agile team with senior functional safety engineers and software developers. You have good communication skills and we assume that you communicate fluently in English.
We are looking for you with a background similar to any of these:
- You have done a few projects within software development, complying with the iso26262 standard
- You have experience in both software development and integration
- Good understanding of the application of ISO 26262
- Good ability and interest in working with both technology and people
- Definition of safety requirements and safety concept
- Test & verification of safety requirements
- You have used a safety manual
Meritorious qualities and skills:
- Development and follow-up of the Safety Plan
- Safety analyses (HARA, FMEA, FTA)
- Development of Safety Case
- Knowledge in QNX, FreeRTOS, and Autosar.
- Creation of Functional and Technical Safety Concepts
- Develop SW solution
- Writing safety requirements for software
- Create a safety test plan and perform test activities
- Writing Safety Case
- Performing safety analysis
- Assist the SW developing team with safety competence
Today we work within the following areas:
- Active safety
- Autonomous vehicles
- Connected vehicles
- Chassis and brake systems
- Electric drivelines
- Other vehicle electronics
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Service Technician (Compressors) - CT
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) based around the Middletown, CT area. This position will be based...
Service Technician - (Compressors)
I'm currently hiring for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) of all levels in Austin, TX. This role involves daily travel...
Air Compressor Technician - MN
Service Technician (Air compressors) - Grand Rapids, MN Salary: $55,000 - $85,000 (Depending on experience) Location: Grand Rapids, MN FLSA...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.