Principal Engineer Front-End.
Principal Engineer Front-End
€75000 - €104000 per annum|
Would you like to shape human-centric digital interactions for thousands? Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of web development using cutting-edge frameworks? Do you thrive on rapidly creating, testing, and deploying dynamic digital products that will change the game in the Dutch telecom market?
Our client is at the pinnacle of a transformative shift, aiming to reimagine their digital presence. The biggest challenge? Implementing swift market updates for a seamless customer journey.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Possesses at least 7 years of engineering experience, and 2+ years of technical leadership experience.
- Has a deep understanding of frameworks like React, React Native, and Node.js, including software architecture.
- Has extensive expertise in creating applications with heavy visualization and strong user engagement.
- Is well versed with creating wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, interactive prototypes, and design specifications.
- Is adept at cross- (mobile) platform development, working with browser APIs, component-based design, and large-scale state management.
- Is proficient with scalability, performance, and optimizing for user experience, including being familiar with elements such as latency, security, and disaster recovery.
- Has experience with the AWS Cloud and data-driven decisions.
- A big plus is if you have experience in the telecom industry and if you actively contribute to the technology community.
Who is interested in:
- Leading and designing all channels from web portals, self-serve portals to mobile and tablet apps.
- Integrating solutions for call centers focused on human-centric interaction.
- Playing a vital role in a phased transition to revolutionize digital engagement.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to set the tone for front-end excellence.
- Driving innovation in a dynamic environment aiming for excellence.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a base salary of max €104K per year (including 8% holiday allowance).
- Offers much more: a bonus option (max 12.5%), great pension plan, 30 remote working days (from EU), 30 holidays, discounts on various products, commute reimbursement or lease car, and more.
- Values technical leadership and fosters a culture of innovation.
- Offers opportunities for career growth and development.
- Embraces cutting-edge technology and encourages continuous learning.
- Is dedicated to providing a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Livia Arnal at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at email@example.com to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: React, React Native, Node.js, Kubernetes, AWS, Kafka, UX design, scalability, performance, compliance, digital interaction.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Digital Marketing Apprentice:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into Marketing. Through this apprenticeship you...
Engineer/Project Manager in Automation
Embark on a Thrilling Journey as an Automation and Industrial IT Project Manager Unleash Your Expertise and Shape the Future...
Expert in Materials and Processes
Embark on a unique opportunity with a renowned aircraft manufacturer, leveraging a strong heritage in the industry. Our current focus...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.