Azure Cloud Engineer (Dutch speaker).
Azure Cloud Engineer (Dutch speaker)
€50000 - €64000 per annum|
Note: For this role, we only consider engineers who currently reside in the Netherlands and can speak and write Dutch (at least C1 level).
Are you a Cloud Engineer looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work for a company with a cloud-first strategy where your contributions are valued? Would you like to actively contribute to the improvement and optimization of cloud landing zones?
I am assisting a client in finding a Cloud Engineer with Azure experience. In your role, you will be part of the cloud infrastructure team, assisting and coaching internal customers (including developers and DevOps engineers) in the deployment of various elements with a cloud-first approach.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience in cloud computing, specifically Azure.
- Has experience with infrastructure as code (Bicep / ARM templates) and can deliver, update, and manage cloud infrastructure.
- Knows how to set up Landing Zones, including policies and which services may be used, including basic security configurations before accounts are provisioned.
- Ideally can create and edit CI/CD pipelines and can script using Python or PowerShell.
- Can communicate effectively in both Dutch and English. Dutch is essential for this role.
Who is interested in:
- A role where you will be pioneering because you initiate and promote innovation within the company.
- Actively brainstorming on solutions and advising on cloud challenges, including cloud cost.
- Providing guidance to software and DevOps teams on cloud-related matters.
- Making systems more robust and scalable.
For a company that:
- Can offer you a base salary of up to €65,000 per year (including 8% vacation pay).
- Can offer you even more: commuting allowance, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities, and more.
- Offers you a one-year contract with the intention of a permanent contract afterward.
- Provides at least 25 vacation days with the possibility to purchase more.
- Has a hybrid work policy with flexible working hours (office in The Hague).
We understand that we're asking a lot, but we encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% of the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Livia Arnal at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Cloud Engineering, Azure, Bicep, Kubernetes, Landing Zones, CI/CD, PowerShell.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
PRODUCT TECHNICIAN (Aerospace)
For one of my clients in the Aviation/Aerospace industry, I'm currently looking for 4 PRODUCT TECHNICIANS. Be part of an...
SAP SD - Freelance - Remote
If you are looking for a SAP SD position and you are a German speaker I have a great opportunity...
HR Financial - Controller - freelance
Role: HR Financial Controller & Planner Location: Hamburg, Germany When: ASAP Length: 6 months About: This global customer are undergoing...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.