Solar Project Managers
The client is a market leader in sustainability and forwarding the green energy transition in the Netherlands but alongside this, their operations span across Europe.
The company are looking for a grid specialist/technical project manager for a position in The Randstad.
- Previous role in storage and batteries - And full understanding of electrical engineering processes
- History of project management
- Able to mentor. coach junior staff
- Installation experience is preferred but not essential
- Bachelors or above in renewable energy
Additional company benefits apply plus a company bonus.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Luke Davey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Solar Project Managers.
Technical Sales Manager
I'm working with a global leading inverter manufacturer based in Munich, Germany who are looking for Technical Sales Managers to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client, a leading venture capital firm dedicated to investing in cutting-edge technologies...
Project Manager RES Investments
To Apply for this Job Click Here This is an opportunity to join a company renowned for its expertise in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.