Freelance – Test Development Engineer.
Freelance – Test Development Engineer
The Test Development Engineer is part of a scrum team and is testing and automating the test cases (system level) of the new features developed in the scrum team.
The engineer also encourages the other team members to write component tests and helps defining what tests need to be automated on component and/or system level.
2 Days On-Site - 3 Days Remote
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Embedded & Python
- Quality minded. Think customer centric.
- Self steering, since most of the work will be defined by yourself.
- Communicative, you will be aligned with the Test Development Engineers of other teams, located in Kortrijk, India, Taiwan and Romania.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Embedded Software Developer
To Apply for this Job Click Here ELECTRONICS AND EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER For Medical Applications Innovation, together we do it!...
Freelance - Test Development Engineer
Description: The Test Development Engineer is part of a scrum team and is testing and automating the test cases (system...
Embedded Software Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here For a leading technology company specializing in electronics, embedded systems and FPGA with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.