Photovoltaic Project Manager.
Photovoltaic Project Manager
CHF90000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Solar Project Managers
Our client is seeking a Photovoltaic Project Manager who will play a vital role in supporting the company's operations in the Swiss German region. You will contribute to the successful execution of residential, commercial, and industrial solar PV projects.
What will you be doing?
- Organize, plan, and monitor solar photovoltaic projects.
- Manage installation teams (electricians, installers, and subcontractors) by coordinating schedules and ensuring efficient execution.
- Ensure compliance with safety standards and quality measures according to company policies and industry best practices.
- Identify and resolve faults, taking necessary measures to rectify them.
- Provide regular reports on project installation progress and team performance.
- Monitor system performance remotely and troubleshoot issues on-site.
What is needed?
- Fluency in German and/or native speaker (mandatory), along with a good command of English. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- Technical expertise in the photovoltaic and electrical industry, particularly in the residential sector.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with materials and on-site processes, preferably in Switzerland.
- Engineering degree (BSc or MSc) or CFC in Electricity.
- Project management and/or team leadership experience is advantageous.
- Strong multitasking skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and effective time management.
- Team-oriented mindset, committed to achieving shared goals and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Passionate about finding solutions to our world's energy challenges.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Solar Project Managers.
Technical Sales Manager
I'm working with a global leading inverter manufacturer based in Munich, Germany who are looking for Technical Sales Managers to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client, a leading venture capital firm dedicated to investing in cutting-edge technologies...
Project Manager RES Investments
To Apply for this Job Click Here This is an opportunity to join a company renowned for its expertise in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.