Freelance: Senior Field Service Engineer.
Freelance: Senior Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Senior Field Service Engineer
Working Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs P/W)
Headquarters Location: Leipzig
Contract Length: 12 Months + Extension
Travel: On-Site - Customer Locations.
- Provide setup and maintenance of equipment.
- Investigate and devise effective solutions for issues
- Install, manage, and assess equipment, ensuring optimal performance and safety standards
- Develop an in-depth understanding of both hardware and software technicalities of the product
- Collaborate seamlessly with the technical team to enhance and refine the product
- Document and track all pertinent details and feedback from customer sites
- Effectively communicate customer experiences to the team through detailed reports and presentations
- Demonstrate a results-driven approach, working within deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in field service engineering.
- Possess industry-specific qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- IT helpdesk support experience for both software and hardware
- Occasional travel with short notice is a requirement.
- Fluent in both oral and written English; additional language skills are desirable
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
The mission of this role contributes to automating & improving accounting processes, often around debit/credit topics. The mission? A travel...
DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) #ANÜ
Für unseren Kunden, einen weltweit führenden Technologiekonzern, suchen wir aktuell einen IT-Security Manager Business Management Networks (m/w/d) am Standort Ulm....
PRODUCT TECHNICIAN (Aerospace)
For one of my clients in the Aviation/Aerospace industry, I'm currently looking for 4 PRODUCT TECHNICIANS. Be part of an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.