Project Manager Systems and Development.
Project Manager Systems and Development
The Project Manager for systems & development coordinates overall integration of developmental builds from moving from engineering to manufacturing.
Location: Haverhill, MA
- Establish project timelines, monitor progress, manage budgets, and collaborate with other functional groups and teams to achieve project objectives.
- Engage with essential stakeholders to ascertain project requirements and objectives.
- Coordinate the resolution of initial article build issues, which may encompass design, materials, vendor, or process-related challenges.
- Collaborate with the team to devise and put into action mitigation plans, ensuring that project goals are achieved even in the face of challenges.
- Investigate and address operational issues, such as variances in material usage or bottlenecks.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement initiatives alongside the team.
- Operate autonomously with minimal need for supervision.
- Sustains open communication with management to ensure that issues are promptly acknowledged and addressed as needed.
- Carry out tasks such as reviewing or composing reports, authorizing expenditures, enforcing regulations, and procuring materials or services.
- Collaborate with other functions to synchronize efforts and meet the requirements of the business.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and employees in a welcoming and service-oriented manner in all interactions.
- Undertake any additional responsibilities as delegated.
- Establish project schedules, monitor advancement, manage finances, and collaborate with various functional groups and teams to achieve objectives.
- Engage in discussions with key stakeholders to ascertain project requirements and objectives.
- Facilitate the resolution of initial article build issues, which could encompass design, materials, vendor, or process-related challenges.
- Collaborate with the team to create and execute mitigation plans, ensuring that project goals are achieved even when faced with challenges.
- Examine and address operational issues, including discrepancies in material usage or bottlenecks.
- Actively joins the team in participating proactively in continuous improvement endeavors.
- Operate independently with minimal need for oversight.
- Sustains effective communication with management to ensure that issues are brought to their attention and addressed as needed.
- Carry out tasks such as reviewing or composing reports, authorizing expenditures, enforcing regulations, or procuring materials and services
- Collaborate with various departments to align efforts in support of the business's requirements
- Interact with customers, vendors, and employees in a courteous, service-focused manner during all interactions.
- Executes any additional tasks as directed.
- Robust project management, organizational, and conceptualization abilities.
- Understanding of design methodologies, tools, and principles used in the creation of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Capability to comprehend technical issues associated with manufacturing.
- Understanding of business and management principles encompassing planning, resource allocation, team leadership, production methods, and the coordination of people and resources.
- Skills in problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- Familiarity with MRP (Material Requirements Planning) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, as well as fundamental manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and handle objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- A warm and familial atmosphere.
- Abundant opportunities for personal growth and development.
- A culture recognized for its respectful interactions, ethical conduct, and unwavering integrity.
- The potential to witness the realization of your ideas and have a meaningful impact.
- Daily encounters with new challenges and opportunities for continuous learning.
- Access to global opportunities
- An outstanding compensation and benefits package, which encompasses a competitive salary, comprehensive medical coverage, and an attainable variable compensation structure.
If this position is of interest please apply today or reach out to Harry.Pluck@Darwinrecruitment.comDarwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Support/Coordination.
Project Manager Systems and Development
The Project Manager for systems & development coordinates overall integration of developmental builds from moving from engineering to manufacturing. Location:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.