Technical Sales Manager (Green Hydrogen).
Technical Sales Manager (Green Hydrogen)
£95000 - £120000 per annum|
My client is one of the largest utility companies in the world who are are using hydrogen and other green gases - alongside green electrification - and making it an important building block of the energy transition, especially for the decarbonization of industry.
The role of Technical Sales Manger would involve:
- Acquiring and developing potential customers who want to implement their sustainability strategy with green hydrogen or its derivatives
- You act from the acquisition of new customers to the conclusion of the contract. The focus is on supply contracts for green hydrogen
- You recognize new demand trends and sales opportunities at an early stage
- Hybrid working available
This opportunity is for someone who wants to make their mark within Green Hydrogen and establish themselves as THE GO TO person for Green Hydrogen.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
SAP Test Analyst
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP Test Analyst who has excellent...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.