Electrical Solar Project Engineer.
Electrical Solar Project Engineer
$130000 - $140000 per annum|
Our client is a renewable energy company, working on an array of different projects across multiple industries (solar, medical and federal).
They develop and deliver sustainable infrastructure projects to integrate cleantech solutions and carbon-reducing energy generation assets for our customers. They provide offerings within energy and water efficiency, UESCs and ESPCs.
They are seeking an Electrical Engineer with solar experience to ensure the electrical engineering design, in all aspects, is safe, compliant with project parameters, meets customer requirements and is in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- EIT or PE required
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the design and application of energy efficiency
- Prior experience working on Solar Projects
- Experience with power, energy, renewables, building simulation programs and methodologies
- Experience Conducting QC/QA
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and building simulation software.
- Provides technical support to the business development division
- Assists in the proposal development process
- Understands, implements and reviews electrical designs
- Develops and reviews electrical system studies
- Conducts market research and product evaluations
- Performs, reviews and provides input on electrical engineering studies and drawings
- Participates in the engineering, design, and construction review processes
- Confirms systems' and components' capabilities and applicability to the design.
- Supports the preparation of cost estimates for energy conservation projects (Power, Lighting, Renewables, Controls, Central Plants, etc.)
- Conducts technical and financial analyses for economic justification
- Informs and supports internal and external customers on technical and cost issues
- Participates in site visits, audits, project scope development, design, design review, and cost estimates
If this position is something that you could be interested within, please apply below!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bethany Gevaux
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electromagnetics.
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client, a pioneering engineering consultancy firm based in Switzerland, operating on a...
Optical Test Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Optical Test Engineer Munich, Germany A leading innovator in advanced communications technology are...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client is fast growing engineering design corporation with an office in Charlottesville....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.