Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Job Title: Marine Analyst
Department: Marine Engineering
We are looking for experienced Marine Analysts to join our team. Marine Analysts play a vital role in the design, construction, and operation of marine vessels and offshore structures. They use their knowledge of marine hydrodynamics, naval architecture, and engineering principles to solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Perform hydrodynamic and structural analysis of marine vessels and offshore structures
- Develop and use computer models to simulate the behavior of marine vessels and offshore structures in various conditions
- Conduct research and development to improve the design and performance of marine vessels and offshore structures
- Work with engineers, architects, and other professionals to design and build new marine vessels and offshore structures
- Provide technical support to operations and maintenance personnel
- Master's degree in Marine Hydrodynamics, Naval Architecture, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in marine engineering or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software
- Experience with finite element analysis (FEA) software
- Experience with marine design software
- Experience with naval architecture software
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Please submit your most up to date CV
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.