Alphen aan den Rijn|
€35000 - €65000 per annum|
Our client is a climate-tech start-up who cares deeply about the planet. They're developing the most efficient, safe and scalable energy storage solution - which can store electricity from renewable energy sources (PV & Wind) in salt water.
They're looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Alphen aan den Rijnm and support their product growth - as it scales from pilot projects to a viable commercial solution for industrial applications.
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- An education in the field of Mechanical Engineering, or Material Science
- Professional experience as a Mechanical Engineer, in the discipline of solid mechanics.
- Any experience in membrane or fuel cell stack development, or with sealing and gaskets, would be highly beneficial.
Your responsibilities include:
- The design and structural analysis of unique membrane stacks
- Using physics based models to enhance designs
- Using Finite Element Methods (FEM) for solid mechanic simulations
- Build, test and evaluate novel stack design prototypes
This is an opportunity to take a high impact role within a passionate team, driven by their mission of creating a net-zero power system. You will join a friendly diverse team, in a flexible environment where work-life balance is a priority.
You will be rewarded with a good salary, pension, and stock appreciation rights.
For more information, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Jo Stephens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Electrical / System Engineer
Are you looking to take on the role of an Electrical/System Engineer? Do you have a passion for aviation and...
The client is a well established, battery solution company who are looking for electricians to join their team in a...
This is an opportunity to join an innovative diagnostics and life sciences instrument manufacturer actively enhancing healthcare outcomes by facilitating...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.