Freelance Embedded Tester – Hybrid.
Freelance Embedded Tester – Hybrid
Working Hours: Full-Time
Remote Requirements: 2 Days On-Site - 3 Days Remote - More remote work once candidate has settled in.
Contract Length: 8 Months
Language: English Speaking
- Plan and perform test campaigns.
- Design & execute test procedures.
- Analyse data to detect anomalies and do recommendations for improvement of products.
- Characterize and Report on performance.
- Write scripts and programs to automate the execution of tests and data analysis.
- Report the defects and follow-up on firmware adaptations.
- MSc of a BSc in Computer/Electrical/Geomatics Engineering, Physics, or equivalent.
- Fluent in Python and C, Matlab is an asset.
- Previous experience with complex embedded products.
- Team-player and critical thinker with a strong sense of quality.
Other Essential Skills:
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.