Senior Network and Security Engineer.
Senior Network and Security Engineer
CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Join Our Dynamic Team of Network Engineering Specialists!
Are you passionate about network engineering and ready to contribute your expertise to a unique and motivated team? Do you thrive on implementing customer services and projects, ensuring the seamless operation of network and security infrastructure? If you're dedicated to optimizing network performance and productivity, we want to meet you!
As a Network Engineer, you will work alongside a motivated team of network specialists, taking charge of the operation, capacity planning, and continuous development of our core and access network. Your responsibilities include:
- Developing value-added technical solutions for customers as a network professional.
- Managing system administration, system monitoring, and resolving network disruptions.
- Serving as a central contact for customers in 3rd level support, addressing network topics.
- Conducting network audits and system analyses with precision.
- Driving the evolution of our services and optimizing processes in the network area.
- Completed training in the IT sector or equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Layer 3-based networks, with the ability to independently develop firewall and VPN solutions.
- Experience as a network engineer in the service provider environment, with expertise in BGP and Layer 2/3 MPLS services.
- Proficiency in the complex IP network and security domain (routers, switches & firewalls).
- Practical and project experience in the data center environment, from cabling to networking data centers.
- Ideally certified or knowledgeable in Cisco, Barracuda, Brocade, Extreme, and/or Ruckus.
- Strong customer orientation and enjoyment of working in operations (incidents, changes, on-call).
- Proactive, collaborative, and solution-oriented work style.
- Fluent in German and English.
**What We Offer:**
- Join a young, motivated team in a high-energy environment.
- Contribute to determining the course in a fast-paced speedboat.
- Enjoy flexible and modern working conditions with ample freedom and design options.
- Explore personal development opportunities through our growth strategy.
- Experience a cooperative environment built on trust and appreciation.
- Benefit from cool perks such as free snacks & drinks, a cell phone flat rate, and co-financing of your public transport subscription or parking space.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure Cloud Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
NB: Voor deze rol overwegen we alleen engineers al in Nederland wonen, en die Nederlands kunnen spreken en schrijven (tenminste...
System Engineer Microsoft Specialist
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!** Are you passionate about system engineering, particularly in the realm of Microsoft...
Senior Network and Security Engineer
Join Our Dynamic Team of Network Engineering Specialists! Are you passionate about network engineering and ready to contribute your expertise...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.