HR-IT Project Manager (ServiceNow).
HR-IT Project Manager (ServiceNow)
IT Project Management
Role: HR IT Project Manager (ServiceNow essential)
Location: North Germany
When: Nov 2023
Length: 6 months
This global manufacturer are implementing ServiceNow HR across all regions. This is a large transformaiton and part of a wider HR program.
In order to ensure that the implementation is successful, they look to bring in an experienced HR IT Project Manager (with ServiceNow experience) to manage the roll out.
Absolute essential skills:
- 3-4 years of ServiceNow project management experience
- HR Experience - Either a global HRSD project, or a global HR IT project. Understanding HR processes is absolutely essential
- Being within Europe and able to visit site in Germany at times
- Having completed at least 1 global ServiceNow implementation as a Service Now Project Manager
- Excellent English
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Alfie Jefford
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Technical Project Manager
For one of our clients, we are looking for an IT Lead to join and manage a talented team. You...
Freelance Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst (Freelance) I am actively seeking an experienced Senior Freelance Business Analyst specializing in Identity and Access Management...
Senior IT Manager (Dutch Required)
IT Manager (Dutch Recuired) For a client of mine I am looking for a strong IT Manager to join their...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.