IT Service Manager MS 365.
IT Service Manager MS 365
€70000 - €80000 per annum|
For a client working in the building materials sector, we are looking for an IT MS 365 Specialist. You will work in the team responsible for the Microsoft 365 platform. Together with the team, you will solve problems and continue to optimize the platform through implementations. You are a specialist in the field of MS 365 and want to work with the newest Microsoft products.
- Maintaining the end user and technical service
- Understanding of the Office 365 roadmap
- Developing communications and guides related to Office 365
- Providing guidance, methodology and best practice to colleagues
- 5+ year experience with MS 365
- Experience with Service Management
- Experience to lead a training
- Excellent communication skills
- Hybrid work
- Opportunity to develop and obtain certifications
- Yearly bonus
- Salary range €70k,- / €80k,- per annum.
Looking for a new challenge? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-3050063
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently in partnership with a Swiss Data Science consultancy. They are...
Technical Support Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Do you have experience as a Technical Support Engineer? Do you want to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Heb jij ervaring als Systeembeheerder? Wil jij werken met de nieuwste technologie? Wil...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.