Service Coordinator (Air Compressors).
Service Coordinator (Air Compressors)
$50000 - $65000 per annum|
The company I'm representing is a leading provider of air compressor solutions, dedicated to delivering high-quality compressed air systems and exceptional service to our valued customers. We are seeking a dynamic and organized Service Coordinator to join our team and ensure the smooth execution of our service operations.
Salary: $60,000 (Negotiable)
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
- Outstanding Communication Abilities (both in writing and verbally)
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient in computer usage, especially in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional dedication to customer service (both for internal and external stakeholders)
- Competent in working autonomously; Capability to handle regular lifting of up to 50 pounds; Efficient operation of a forklift.
- Lead the way in championing the Preventative Maintenance (PM) programme across all branches.
- Ensure the maintenance of processes and procedures remains consistent.
- Collaborate closely with the Compressed Air Manager to handle PM Agreements, including generating PM quotes, managing the agreement process through to completion, and maintaining both electronic and physical files.
- Mastery and effective utilization of Profit 21 (ERP system) and MSI Service Pro (Business System software) to manage the entire PM workflow throughout the contract's lifecycle. This includes tasks like order entry, scheduling service calls, and invoicing.
- Engage daily with the Service Manager, input all service orders into the system, communicate the timing of parts deliveries for service call scheduling, follow up on service, and complete orders while also invoicing customers.
- Maintain an inventory of compressed air parts and perform weekly cycle counts to exercise control over the inventory.
- Collaborate closely with the purchasing department to consolidate purchases of stock items for optimizing the bottom line.
- Manage purchase order confirmations and communicate with suppliers regarding open purchase orders.
- Coordinate with suppliers for necessary parts in the PM maintenance program, scheduling deliveries to coincide with upcoming PM services, and ensuring thorough inspection of incoming shipments for quality, product accuracy, quantity, and suitability for use.
- Identify, label, and store materials for accurate tracking and bin location, while also establishing bin boxes for all inventory parts.
- Enter scheduled PM maintenance service orders into Service Pro, specify the required parts for each type of service, and include shipping costs in the order. Invoice customers using the Electronic Resource Planning (ERP) system upon service completion.
- Communicate with service managers and/or service coordinators to facilitate the seamless scheduling of service technicians for routine PM service calls.
- On a monthly basis, prepare parts for each location's scheduled PM service calls, package them on pallets, and coordinate with shipping companies (such as UPS and LTL) for pickup and delivery. Ensure that shipments arrive at the designated branch prior to the scheduled PM service call date.
- Support the controller in tracking PM sales for account managers' incentives.
If you are a maintenance coordinator looking for your next position, apply today!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Automation PLC Programmer (Controls)
The Automation PLC Programmer will be responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting machines and at the plant. Please only apply...
Elevator Service Engineer
Are you working as a Service Engineer within the Maritime industry? Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge?...
Compressor Technician - New York
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician (Air Compressors) based around the New York City area. This position will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.