Salesforce Global Solution Architect.
Salesforce Global Solution Architect
€85000 - €90000 per annum|
Are you excited about taking technological end responsibility for Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud platforms within the Salesforce ecosystem? Are you passionate about ensuring operational excellence, fostering strategic road mapping, and proactively engaging with industry trends?
This client is a global FMCG company focused on beverages and celebrated for its extensive range of well-known brands. With a presence in numerous countries serving millions of consumers globally.
I'm looking for someone who...
- Has expertise in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud platforms.
- Excels in collaborative tech lead engagement and end-to-end architectural design.
- Demonstrates operational excellence and strategic road mapping skills.
- Stays proactive in following industry trends and engaging with partners/vendors.
Who is interested in...
- Taking technological end responsibility for Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud platforms.
- Collaborating with tech leads to ensure optimal solution directions.
- Shaping and inspiring the future roadmap in alignment with business partners.
- Contributing to operational excellence, ensuring seamless processes and cost-effectiveness.
For a company who...
- Offers a salary of up to 90.000 euros per year.
- Values a strong emphasis on continuous learning and career development.
- Offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Provides a supportive and diverse work environment.
- Encourages employees to build their skill sets and potential for career growth.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Interested in learning more? Chat first? Contact me at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at email@example.com
Keywords: Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, DevOps, Agile, Architectural Design, Operational Excellence, Collaboration, Strategic Road Mapping, Continuous Learning.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
The mission of this role contributes to automating & improving accounting processes, often around debit/credit topics. The mission? A travel...
DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) #ANÜ
Für unseren Kunden, einen weltweit führenden Technologiekonzern, suchen wir aktuell einen IT-Security Manager Business Management Networks (m/w/d) am Standort Ulm....
PRODUCT TECHNICIAN (Aerospace)
For one of my clients in the Aviation/Aerospace industry, I'm currently looking for 4 PRODUCT TECHNICIANS. Be part of an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.