Marketing Executive – Part Time.
Marketing Executive – Part Time
£35000 - £40000 per annum|
This role is 3 days per week. So the pro-rata salary is £21,000 to £24,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, sales-driven marketing professional to join an international organization with an established marketing presence.
The core focus of the role will be to use the full range of marketing initiatives/strategies to generate client leads generate talent for the sales team, increase engagement and generate increased revenue.
You will be working closely with both the marketing and sales teams gaining a full understanding of the global tech recruitment market and the STEM areas for which we recruit, and adapt marketing campaigns accordingly.
We are looking for a driven marketing professional with experience using multiple marketing channels to drive engagement and deliver tangible ROI.
This is a part-time role, to work in conjunction with our part-time Marketing Automation Executive to deliver the following services:
- Building engagement automation campaigns with clients and candidate target lists for each sales team, defining requirements from each team, and launching the campaign in conjunction with relevant consultants. Monitoring campaigns, adjusting and using results to generate business leads. Working with the consultants and marketing team to create content that you can use to engage the candidates and clients.
- Building partnerships with sector-specific organizations and leaders that can partner on content and events.
- Working with the marketing team to help build a calendar of events with sector-specific partners that generate pipelines of prospective candidates. Nurturing this pipeline to active applicant status.
- Working with the marketing team and consultants to ensure that they have the collateral they need to take to market and engage in communication pipelines.
- To work with the marketing team to ensure the social feeds of the consultants are populated with lead-generation content.
- Tracking all of the above initiatives so we can calculate the ROI on marketing initiatives.
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience delivering tangible ROI to a sales-led business, preferably recruitment
- Good communication skills, internally, by phone, and face-to-face with external stakeholders.
- Very strong written skills.
- Thorough and attentive to detail.
- Experience using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp/HubSpot
- Experience using social media platforms such as Hootsuite/Sprout Social
- Ability to pick up a range of technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of either the recruitment sector or internet/technology sector (desirable).
Why may this role be interesting?
- Join a business where all of the business leaders are invested in marketing and support all initiatives.
- Work with industry-leading recruitment managers and high-performing teams.
- Work in an innovative environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- A wealth of pre-existing client and candidate data - not a start-up company. We have a pre-built reputation.
- The chance to join an industry-leading and award-winning marketing team.
- Work in a fun environment where you're surrounded by people who enjoy what they do and enjoy coming to work.
This role is based in Billericay and you will be required to be in the office on your designated working days.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Sarah Wall
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Expert in Materials and Processes
Embark on a unique opportunity with a renowned aircraft manufacturer, leveraging a strong heritage in the industry. Our current focus...
Anforderungsmanager SAP WM (m/w/d)
Unser Kunde betreibt derzeit ein System zur Abbildung der Warenwirtschaft. Das System ist „end of life" und muss durch ein...
Digital Marketing Apprentice:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into Marketing. Through this apprenticeship you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.