Senior .Net Engineer.
Senior .Net Engineer
€70000 - €90000 per annum|
NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands as we cannot provide relocation services or visa sponsorship.
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer. The company is in Rotterdam and offers hybrid work flexibility. Curious about what your responsibilities will be? Read further!
About the company
The company ensures property owners the best experience if it regarding parking spaces. To do all that, you need to be sharp and keep your eyes on the ball. Developing and reinventing yourself to achieve the bold mission is what the company stands for. You will be joining one of the 6 teams that are dedicated to specific aspects of the business. Together with the Head of engineering and their team, you will roll out and build the future of the company.
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has at least 4+ years' experience with the newest tech: .NET Core
- Has experience working with the AWS Cloud.
- Has a solid understanding of git, and git workflows.
- Are familiar with REST and RPC principles.
- Are looking for a dev team that uses ORMs, Web API and works agile.
- Have the drive and feeling of responsibility to design well-thought-through solutions, instead of simply implementing acceptance criteria.
- Know when and how to use (non-relational) Databases, Design Patterns and testing methodologies like unit, integration and performance testing.
- Have practical knowledge and expertise in applying the principles and practices of Domain-Driven Design (DDD) to software development projects.
- Have great communication skills and can easily explain why we make certain business decisions and why they're the right ones.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of distributed systems (and monitoring them) and microservices is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, performance tuning and/or public clouds is a big plus
What is in for you?
- A challenging job that covers your bills, hobbies, and bucket list.
- A base salary of up to €90K per year.
- An ambitious team of colleagues from all over the world.
- Personal development budget.
- Pension Scheme, Macbook, 25 days holiday, daily fresh lunch & awesome team events.
Get in touch!
Do you see yourself in this position? I'd love to hear from you. Share your CV with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 020 299 0822.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
UX-Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d)
Für einen Kunden aus dem Finanzbereich suchen wir einen UX-Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d) Start: asap Dauer: 12 Monate ++...
Marketing Executive - Part Time
This role is 3 days per week. So the pro-rata salary is £21,000 to £24,000This is a fantastic opportunity for...
SAP IBP - Freelance - Remote
If you are are a SAP IBP Consultant and you are looking for a new job I have a great...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.