IT Risk and Compliance Manager.
IT Risk and Compliance Manager
€70000 - €90000 per annum|
We're currently seeking an IT Risk and Compliance Manager to join our team. If you have a strong passion for strengthening cybersecurity measures in a dynamic IT environment and enjoy crafting, implementing, and integrating IT risk management systems and processes, we encourage you to reach out to arrange an interview.
This position offers a lot of growth opportunities as security, risk and compliance are a vital part of the IT strategy of the company.
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT auditing.
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in developing and implementing IT risk management frameworks.
- You have a deep understanding of information security, change management, operations, and supplier control.
- You have extensive knowledge of IT risks, IT processes, and a can view the "big picture".
You are interested in:
- Working together with IT and business teams to follow Internal Control rules.
- Analysing the dangers and making sure rules are followed at optimal level.
- Acting as a trusted advisor, fostering strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Conducting risk assessments and advising senior management on findings and mitigations
- Compliance with financial processes and security controls
- Actively supporting the implementation of security key control
Perks and Benefits:
- Annual base salary up to 70 -90 k
- 25 annual holidays
- Great pension scheme
- Professional training and development (role offer high growth potential)
- Provides a supportive and collaborative environment.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% of the role.
Apply now! Interested in learning more? Chat first? Call Zulayma Susebeek at 020 305 8554 or e-mail me at Zulayma.firstname.lastname@example.org to dive deeper into this exciting opportunity.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Are you looking to work in a varied and future-oriented company that relies entirely on OpenBanking and collaboration with fintech's?...
Do you want to work for a leading business in the area of journalism where you can help shape digitalisation?...
Network Security Engineer
Network Security Engineer I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment located in Zurich. We are looking...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.