CHF70000 - CHF90000 per annum|
Grid Network Electrician
Salary: 70 000 - 90 000 CHF
As a grid network electrician, you build, operate, and maintain the distribution network together with your colleagues. You carry out assembly work and are responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting our systems in the low and medium voltage distribution network. Lay cable lines, maintain overhead lines and are also there when damage needs to be repaired (on-call and fault service).
What is required:
- Completed vocational training as a network electrician EFZ, electrician EFZ, or assembly electrician EFZ.
- You have experience with electrical installations or network construction.
- Independent way of working and reliable personality who values working in a team.
- You have a category B or C driving license.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German, any additional language is a plus.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP S&A Specialist
For one of our clients within the academic world, I am looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP S&A to professionalize their...
We are looking for a Siebel Developer for a market leading company in the Netherlands. As a Siebel Developer you...
Automation PLC Programmer (Controls)
The Automation PLC Promrammer will be responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting machines and at the plant. Compensation: $95,000 -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.