SAP SD FMS S4HANA.
SAP SD FMS S4HANA
€0 - €0 per annum|
Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP SD/FMS Functional Consultant to join a roll-out S/4HANA project. It's 12 Months contract with extensions.
If you have experience with FMS and have worked in the Fashion industry, then you should absolutely apply for this job.
Please see the JD below and let me know your availability:
-SAP SD/FMS Functional Consultant (S4Hana) - 12 Months
What you will be doing:
- Provide SAP S4 for Fashion, SD module functional thought leadership.
- Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the SAP SD module
- Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and guide the development of those programs within the development team
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results
What you bring to the table:
- 8 to 10 years systems and business analysis experience
- Apparel experience highly preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience working with SAP SD Certification
- SAP SD/AFS/FMS
- S4 Hana Fashion and Vertical Business preferred
- EDI experience is a plus
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Samy Hawari via 0031687632621 or send an email to Samy.Hawari@darwinrecruitment.com with an updated CV.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Samy Hawari
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.