Continuing Airworthiness Coordinator.
Continuing Airworthiness Coordinator
Are you looking to take on the role of a Continuing Airworthiness Coordinator?
My client is looking for a talented individual to join their team in Basel!
Read on to find out more about the mission!
- Guaranteeing the ongoing airworthiness of managed aircraft and the functionality of all operational and emergency apparatus in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Maintaining technical records in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Assessing Airworthiness Directives and OEM Service Bulletins and issuing recommendations upon review.
- Contributing to the enhancement of aircraft maintenance program effectiveness.
- Analysing reliability data for systems and associated components and providing suggestions for improving reliability.
- Ensuring the sufficiency and effectiveness of maintenance planning and technical oversight.
- Collaborating with customers regarding scheduled maintenance and defect rectification, including reporting associated costs.
- Sustaining connections with chosen Part 145 maintenance organizations in CAMO.
- Confirming the ongoing validity of the Certificate of Airworthiness for each company-operated airplane, with consideration for aircraft airworthiness and the expiration date specified on the Certificate.
- Exceptional communication abilities with complete mastery of the English language, displaying a team-centric approach and adept conflict resolution skills (both verbal and written).
- Profound expertise in EASA Part M and Part CAMO regulations.
- A minimum of two years' experience within CAMO.
- Ideally, possesses familiarity with Airbus and Boeing aircraft models.
- The coordinator is preferably expected to hold an EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 License.
- Familiarity with CAMP/CMP/RAL would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Windows and MS-Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Willingness and readiness to fulfil weekend duties.
- Engaging in a role within a youthfully managed, dynamic company characterized by a hands-on approach.
- Undertaking a multifaceted, challenging, and accountable position within an exclusive setting.
- Enjoying appealing employment terms and social advantages, including five weeks of annual leave.
- Access to complimentary on-site English lessons and personalized opportunities for further training and advancement.
- Access to subsidized meals at their canteen, along with parking facilities (or complimentary shuttle transportation) and additional staff perks (Fleet services, Bars & Restaurants, etc.).
- Participating in corporate gatherings like their renowned annual Christmas Party and the summer BBQ event.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Continuing Airworthiness Coordinator - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
SAP Test Analyst
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP Test Analyst who has excellent...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.