Senior Data Scientist – Berlin.
Senior Data Scientist – Berlin
£70000 - £90000 per annum|
Darwin is currently partnered with a leading fashion brand who are currently looking to strengthen and grow their existing Data team.
We are currently looking for a senior Data Scientist based in Berlin who can help us on this journey.
The mission is to help multiple departments and management within the business to make the decisions and optimise the business.
- You bring at least 4+ years' experience as a Data Scientist
- Proven experience Analysing large-scale structured and unstructured data
- Develop predictive, explanatory models and machine learning algorithms.
- Deploy trained model artifacts to AWS to serve ML models in production
- Experience creating automated learning systems that gracefully scale to increasing complexity and expectation.
- The ability to improve our data sets by identifying new data opportunities on an ongoing
- German is a plus, however, English is our working language in our international team
- Flexible working hours
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our monthly gym classes and
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Regular Company events such as parties, team, cultural and sports events
Please apply today to learn more about this opportunity.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Tom Lanchester
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Science.
Principal Engineer Data Science
To Apply for this Job Click Here NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located within Europe,...
Senior Data Scientist - Berlin
Darwin is currently partnered with a leading fashion brand who are currently looking to strengthen and grow their existing Data...
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Machine Learning EngineerDo you want to develop a new technology to reduce...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.