IT Vendor Manager.
IT Vendor Manager
€70000 - €850000 per annum|
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced IT Vendor Manager to join our team in Den Haag. As an IT Vendor Manager you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing our relationships with technology vendors. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that vendor services align with our business goals and standards. The successful candidate will have a strong background in vendor management, contract negotiation, and IT procurement.
- Experience with Vendor Management, Contract Management, Performance monitoring, Budget Management, and risks
- Communicate with different stakeholders, suppliers and vendors
- Discuss SLA's and KPI's
- Hybrid work
- An international work environment
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Salary range based on knowledge and experience €70k / 85k per annum
Looking for a new challenge? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 020-3050063
NOTE: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates who are already in the Netherlands.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure Cloud Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
NB: Voor deze rol overwegen we alleen engineers al in Nederland wonen, en die Nederlands kunnen spreken en schrijven (tenminste...
System Engineer Microsoft Specialist
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!** Are you passionate about system engineering, particularly in the realm of Microsoft...
Senior Network and Security Engineer
Join Our Dynamic Team of Network Engineering Specialists! Are you passionate about network engineering and ready to contribute your expertise...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.