SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP S/4HANA Data Engineer with a strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud to join our client's that beads in the Netherlands
The SAP S4/Hana Data engineer should have the following skillset:
- you will be the vital link in the SAP Analytics team towards the Business and have a crucial role in leveraging the fully potential of Analytics.
- Support Self-Service like run trainings, provide content and support power-users.
- Build dashboards in SAP Analytics Cloud and reports in Analysis for Office
- Be responsible for the success and adoption of the frontend initiatives
- 5+ work experience with reporting and analytics
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience with an Analytics Tool (like SAC, Power BI)
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA implementations
- Start: 1st of October
- Location: Onsite- The Netherlands
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: Please indicate your expectations
Rate: Please let us know your hourly rate and your time availability for interviews
Please feel free to share your CV on your suitability for this position based on your experience and your personal and professional aspirations. If this role doesn't fit your preference or experience, please feel free to share within your network.
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please share your profile to
Tel: +31 6876 326 21
Email address : samy.hawari(AT)darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Samy Hawari
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
SAP Test Analyst
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP Test Analyst who has excellent...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.