Senior Data Engineer.
Senior Data Engineer
About the position: **Fluent Norwegian speaking required**
Do you have experience with data integration, transformation, data modelling, analysis and data visualization within the Fintech domain - and want to develop further? We are looking for experienced Data Engineers, and can promise you very exciting professional challenges!
We develop system solutions for insurance companies and banks, and also provides technical and business consulting services. Most major banks and insurance companies in Norway are on our customer list. Increasing demand means that we now need to strengthen capacity within the data / analysis area.
As a Data Engineer with us, you will be able to alternate between working with purely consulting assignments externally, and building data products associated with the system solutions we deliver.
Regardless of the project, you will work with forward-looking technology, and be involved in the entire value chain - from understanding and analyzing the need for data, to designing and implementing robust and scalable solutions. Candidates who have an inquisitive mindset, who like to challenge themselves to think new things and who want to take ownership of and leave their mark on the products and services Noria offers, will fit well into the role with us.
As a Data Engineer, your main tasks will be:
- Design, develop and manage data models
- Make available and prepare data to support BI and advanced analytics use
- Design and build data pipelines for AI/ML services
- Establish, manage and further develop data platforms and solutions
- Help develop new data products for our system solutions - from idea to finished delivery
- Work proactively with the improvement of existing data products
- Be involved in designing our service offering within data and analysis
Personal qualities we look for:
- You are curious and want to familiarize yourself with new trends and technologies
- You are an innovative problem solver - but at the same time see the need to be thorough and think about reuse and effective maintenance rather than creating "quick" solutions.
- You like to delve into analytical work, and have the motivation and patience to familiarize yourself with complicated business processes
- You are self-motivated and take responsibility for your own competence development and work tasks
- You enjoy alternating between teamwork and more independent work
- You have good communication and collaboration skills
- You are positive, care about your colleagues, assist others when needed and see benefits in sharing your knowledge with others
It is important that you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant subject (IT, computer science, analysis or mathematics)
- Experience with relational databases and solid SQL competence
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience with ETL/ELT development and data integration
- Programming and scripting skills
- Good oral and written presentation skills in Norwegian and English
- 5+ years of experience in the field
It is positive if you also have:
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms, and with the migration of on-prem solutions to the cloud
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization
- Experience with BI tools and development of user-friendly analyzes and reports
- Experience in developing and operating data pipelines for advanced analytics and machine learning services
- Experience from architect and/or developer roles
- Experience from banking or insurance
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join and build a company in strong growth
- An inclusive working environment with high professional competence, a good culture of sharing and committed colleagues who care about each other
- Exciting projects with large Norwegian or international clients, as well as the opportunity for competence building and professional development
- Flexibility with a hybrid office and the opportunity to influence and manage your own everyday life
- Flat management structure with a short path to decision
- Competitive salary, as well as good pension and insurance conditions, physiotherapist, psychologist, doctor's app (Eyr) etc.
- Nice office premises in central Oslo, a stone's throw from Karl Johan and a good lunch arrangement
- A pleasant social environment with regular events of both a professional and social nature, in addition we have our own Noria Activity Fund where we contribute to social activities on the initiative of the employees
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Shea Waters
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Real-time Data Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of...
Senior Data Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here About the position: **Fluent Norwegian speaking required** Do you have experience with data...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in de regio Rotterdam zijn we op zoek...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.