Bioinformaticians / Bio-scientists / Bio-engineers
I am seeking a skilled and experienced Bioinformatics Scientist to join a leading data-driven software company in Vaud.
- Develop and implement bioinformatics pipelines for the analysis of genomic data.
- Work with a team of scientists to develop new bioinformatics tools and methods.
- Publish research papers in top bioinformatics journals.
- Present bioinformatics research at scientific conferences.
- Mentor and train junior bioinformatics scientists.
- PhD in Bioinformatics or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in bioinformatics research.
- Strong programming skills in Python, R, or other programming languages.
- Experience with NGS data analysis tools and pipelines.
- Experience with statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Bioinformaticians / Bio-scientists / Bio-engineers.
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.