Freelance: Maintenance Technician.
Freelance: Maintenance Technician
IT Project Management
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Working Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs P/W)
Contract Length: 6 Months + Extension
- Conducting preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing packaging lines, facilities & plant equipment.
- Identifying and implementing improvement projects to enhance equipment operating effectiveness for continuous improvement of production processes.
- Managing plant maintenance and calibration systems.
- Assisting in training machine operators on setup, operation, fault correction, and adjustment.
- Applying systematic root cause problem-solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Maintaining SAP with relevant work orders and correction information concerning maintenance tasks.
- Necessary Skills and Experience: Senior trades qualification and a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in mechanical or electrical trades.
- Hands-on experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional interpersonal abilities, and adeptness in multitasking.
- Proficiency in Electronics, hydraulics & HVAC.
- Expertise in high-volume automation/robotics and various manufacturing plant equipment (HVAC, process equipment, compressed air systems, purified water systems).
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Technical Project Manager
For one of our clients, we are looking for an IT Lead to join and manage a talented team. You...
Freelance Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst (Freelance) I am actively seeking an experienced Senior Freelance Business Analyst specializing in Identity and Access Management...
Senior IT Manager (Dutch Required)
IT Manager (Dutch Recuired) For a client of mine I am looking for a strong IT Manager to join their...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.