Senior Instrumentation Engineer.
Senior Instrumentation Engineer
£75000 - £95000 per annum|
As a Senior Instrumentation Engineer, you will play a critical role in our petrochemical and plant engineering projects by providing expert guidance in the design, installation, and maintenance of instrumentation systems. You will lead a team of instrumentation engineers, work closely with other engineering disciplines, and ensure that all instrumentation-related aspects of projects are executed with precision and in accordance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Handling of engineerign tasks in the area of E&I
- Co-ordinate with customers for specilist departments
- Implemetiation of customer requirements
- Participation in the creation of flow diagrams
- Selection and design of MSR devices, control systems and PLS systems
- Technical co-ordination with suppliers, manufactures, assembly companies and customers
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, automation technology or mechatronics
- 3-5 years experince in industrial and plant planning, refineries, petrochemicals or chemical sector.
- Experince leading small multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge in project managment, explosion protection and system safety
- German C1, English C1
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer in Germany. Your responsibilities will include: Overseeing...
Project Engineer (Plant Construction)
My client is a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and are pioneers in various technologies and innovations when...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.