40000 - 45000 per annum|
We are scaling business founded by partners with an accumulated 100+ years of wind expereince. We're planning to expand the company to over 100+ renewable energy professionals within the next few years, we plan to diverse all across the globe including EU,US and APAC regions to support developers and investors within their offshore and PtX plans.
W e are looking into an increase in helping our customer with the complexity, uncertainty and requirements in electircal challenges in offshore projects. We are looking for electrical spearheads that understand the overall system requirements and how the details in grid codes or power system studies can have a great effect on the solution and profitablity of a project.
What we are looking for;
Beside your background as an electrical engineer or similar, you have a solid basic knowledge and are keen on diving into a wide range of tasks, challenges and developing areas within the electrical area.
You have either specific knowledge, experience and/or intereset in:
- Grid codes like RFG and DCC
- System integration
- HVDC technology
- High voltage component insight and operation
- Best practice from Cigré, IEEE, ENTSO-E
- Danish Speaking is also a benefit
- Need to be resided in Denmark
If you feel you would be relevant for this position, please can you send your CV too Jake.Kelly@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Jake Kelly
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN BESS Engineers.
Senior Project Manager - BESS
We are a company dedicated to advancing the use of solar energy, firmly believing that it leads to a cleaner...
Business Development Director
Director of Business Development - Renewable Energy (Integrated Energy Storage Systems Focus) Are you passionate about driving sustainable energy solutions?...
We are Seeking a Electrical Specialist to join our High Voltage and Grid Specialist Team. We currently Operate within Denmark,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.