Additive Manufacturing Engineer.
Additive Manufacturing Engineer
CHF90000 - CHF125000 per annum|
My client is a leading aerospace company that is at the forefront of additive manufacturing technology. They are looking for a talented and experienced Additive Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
- Develop and optimize additive manufacturing processes for aerospace applications
- Design and manufacture aerospace components using additive manufacturing technologies
- Qualify and validate additive manufacturing processes and components
- Work with other engineers and scientists to develop new additive manufacturing applications
- Stay up-to-date on the latest additive manufacturing technologies and research
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in additive manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of additive manufacturing technologies, such as fused filament fabrication (FFF), selective laser sintering (SLS), and metal powder bed fusion (MPBF)
- Experience with design for additive manufacturing (DfAM)
- Experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge additive manufacturing technologies
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Chance to make a real impact on the aerospace industry
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hashim Akram
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Service Technician (Compressors) - CT
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) based around the Middletown, CT area. This position will be based...
Service Technician - (Compressors)
I'm currently hiring for a Field Service Technician (Compressors) of all levels in Austin, TX. This role involves daily travel...
Service Technician (Air Compressors)
Service Technician (Air compressors) - Rapid City, SD Salary: $50,000 - $85,000 (Depending on experience) + Overtime + Benefits Location:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.