Recruitment Consultant-Space & Satellite.
Recruitment Consultant-Space & Satellite
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant - Newspace and Satellite Markets
Company: Darwin Recruitment
Location: Billericay, Essex (Remote work option available)
At Darwin Recruitment, we're not just a tech recruitment company; we're a team of dedicated professionals passionate about connecting tech talent with innovative companies across Europe. Established in 2001, we've grown into a dynamic organization with over 100 employees and a strong presence in the tech recruitment industry.
We're excited to announce an opportunity to join our very exciting Newspace and Satellite Markets recruitment team. This desk focuses on supporting companies operating in the rapidly evolving Newspace and Satellite industries.
As a Recruitment Consultant on our Newspace and Satellite Markets desk, you'll have access to some red-hot opportunities with very exciting clients that you wouldn't find in other markets, enabling you to start making placements and earning commission from day one.
Our goal is to establish our Newspace and Satellite Markets desk as a key player in the industry, connecting top talent with cutting-edge and emerging space companies. We're well on our way to achieving this, and we're seeking individuals like you to help us reach this milestone.
What We Offer:
- Average Fee: 30%
- Average Deal Size: £22,000
- Uncapped Commission: Up to 35% per deal
Work-Life Balance: Enjoy London salaries without the daily commute!
Incentives: Take part in exciting perks like lunch clubs and more.
Career Growth: We believe in promoting from within. Our management team is 100% organic - all our managers started as recruiters, just like you!
- Proven experience in recruitment, preferably in the tech sector.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm for technology and a genuine interest in the Newspace and Satellite industries.
If you're ready to join a dynamic team, work with exciting clients, and contribute to the growth of our New Space and Satellite Markets desk, we'd love to hear from you! To learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch with us, and we can schedule a call.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Adam Slade
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
SAP Test Analyst
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP Test Analyst who has excellent...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.