Are you an Aircraft Technician with 3+ years practical experience?
My client is looking for a talented individual to join their team in Basel!
Read on to find out more about the mission!
- Fulfilling the role of certifying personnel within the maintenance organization
- Executing both regular and exceptional task cards
- Carrying out associated operational assignments.
- Diagnosing, fixing, examining, and resolving flight issues
- Conducting and documenting all conducted work in alignment with the relevant manuals and regulations
- Coordinating with internal 145 MRO and PO part 21 establishments for resolution of all maintenance matters.
- Possessing 3-5 years of hands-on experience in base maintenance
- Possessing an EASA Part-66 Cat B1 license, along with at least one of the subsequent type ratings: BD100 series / BD700 / CL 600
- Having 2-3 years of experience as Certifying Staff for specified aircraft types.
- Exhibiting the capability and adaptability to function effectively across varying settings.
- Demonstrating advanced proficiency in troubleshooting
- Displaying adept communication abilities
- Exhibiting strong motivation and a proactive approach
- Maintaining awareness of the utmost standards concerning quality, dependability, and safety
- Proficiently fluent in the English language
- Engaging in a role within a youthfully managed, dynamic company characterized by a hands-on approach.
- Undertaking a multifaceted, challenging, and accountable position within an exclusive setting.
- Enjoying appealing employment terms and social advantages, including five weeks of annual leave.
- Access to complimentary on-site English lessons and personalized opportunities for further training and advancement.
- Access to subsidized meals at their canteen, along with parking facilities (or complimentary shuttle transportation) and additional staff perks (Fleet services, Bars & Restaurants, etc.).
- Participating in corporate gatherings like their renowned annual Christmas Party and the summer BBQ event.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Aircraft Technician - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) based near Mansfield, MA Location: Mansfield, MA Salary: Depedning on experience...
I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA Salary: Depending on experience The company I'm...
I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Technician based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA Salary: Depending on experience The company I'm...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.