System Engineer Infrastructure.
System Engineer Infrastructure
CHF115000 - CHF125000 per annum|
**Join Our Innovative Team of System Engineering Specialists!**
Are you passionate about system engineering and eager to be part of a dynamic team of specialists? Does providing exceptional services to customers across on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments resonate with you? If ensuring smooth operations and optimizing the productivity and performance of server and virtualization environments excite you, let's connect!
As a System Engineer, you'll be a key player in planning and implementing infrastructure projects using Microsoft cloud and on-prem technologies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with a team of skilled engineers to plan and implement infrastructure projects.
- Motivating the operation of customer solutions in infrastructure, cloud, and applications.
- Providing guidance and support to customers in technology and solution consulting.
- Valuing highly available and standardized IT solutions, and meticulously documenting your solutions.
- Completed an EFZ computer science apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in using modern Microsoft products (Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Exchange, MS Teams, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server, Hyper-V).
- Advantageous experience or interest in PowerShell and automation (Ansible).
- A continuous willingness to learn and a keen interest in new technologies.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, sociable, and an active problem solver who takes responsibility for tasks.
- Fluent in German and well-versed in English.
**What We Offer:**
- Join a young, motivated team in a high-energy environment.
- Contribute to determining the course in a fast-paced speedboat.
- Enjoy flexible and modern working conditions with ample freedom and design options.
- Explore personal development opportunities through our growth strategy.
- Experience a cooperative environment built on trust and appreciation.
- Benefit from cool perks such as free snacks & drinks, a cell phone flat rate, and co-financing of your public transport subscription or parking space.
**How to Apply:**
If you're ready to bring your expertise and thrive in a collaborative, innovative setting, we want to hear from you!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure Cloud Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
NB: Voor deze rol overwegen we alleen engineers al in Nederland wonen, en die Nederlands kunnen spreken en schrijven (tenminste...
System Engineer Microsoft Specialist
**Join Our Dynamic Team of System Engineering Specialists!** Are you passionate about system engineering, particularly in the realm of Microsoft...
Senior Network and Security Engineer
Join Our Dynamic Team of Network Engineering Specialists! Are you passionate about network engineering and ready to contribute your expertise...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.