Field Service Engineer.
Field Service Engineer
CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
My client is a global leader in delivering sustainable energy solutions for a brighter and more sustainable future. With our innovative technologies and expertise, we are driving the transformation of the energy industry, helping customers worldwide optimize their operations and reduce their environmental impact.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the reliability and performance of their energy grid solutions in the field. You will work closely with customers, troubleshoot complex issues, and contribute to the success of projects.
- Provide on-site technical support and maintenance services for products and solutions.
- Perform installation, commissioning, and testing of energy grid equipment and systems.
- Collaborate with customers to identify and resolve technical issues and optimize system performance.
- Conduct regular inspections, preventive maintenance, and diagnostics to ensure equipment reliability.
- Generate detailed service reports and documentation for customer records.
- Offer technical training and support to customers and colleagues.
- Participate in remote support activities as needed.
- Comply with safety and quality standards in all field activities.
- Maintain accurate records of service activities and spare parts inventory.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in field service engineering or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems and power distribution.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing environments.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites, both domestically and internationally.
- Professional German language skills.
- Be part of a global leader in sustainable energy solutions.
- Work on cutting-edge projects that are shaping the future of the energy industry.
- Collaborate with a diverse and talented team of professionals.
- Enjoy opportunities for career growth and development.
- Contribute to a more sustainable and greener world.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss this further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN CFD.
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy...
Field Service Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a global leader in delivering sustainable energy solutions for a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.