€50000 - €80000 per annum|
Are you passionate about the Marine Energy industry?
Do you have experience as a Pipeline Engineer?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- My client is seeking a rigid subsea pipeline design engineer with recent experience in EHTF technologies to provide support for Feed and/or projects in this field.
- The engineer will join a dedicated team responsible for flowline in-place design, working on project execution and tenders.
- The consultant will offer support to the FEED/project team by performing various pipeline design tasks, ranging from preliminary design checks to detailed analyses based on project requirements.
- They will conduct detailed design analyses of pipelines using FEA (Finite Element Analysis).
- The consultant will also contribute to procurement activities related to their scope, including the preparation of Material Take-Offs (MTOs), reviewing and following up on supplier offers and technical deliverables.
- Preparing and participating in peer/design reviews with the client will be part of the role.
- Identifying technology gaps and developing qualification plans for new products, as applicable, will be an additional responsibility.
- Proficiency in offshore pipe design with 4-5 years of experience, with a bonus if you have heat-trace expertise.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background in key pipeline design activities such as sizing, stability, and FEM analyses for lateral buckling and pipeline walking.
- Experience in conducting Finite Element Analyses and working with Abaqus software.
- Knowledge of pipeline design codes and standards such as API and DNV.
- Ability to contribute technical expertise to EHTF pipeline design and optimization proposals.
- Skilled in using Mathcad and/or Excel for calculation creation and verification.
- Capable of performing and writing technical reports in English.
- Position based in Paris.
- Long-term opportunity with a permanent contract
- Possibility of working from home with options for remote work, up to 2 days if necessary
- Competitive compensation
- Employee benefits
- Career development prospects
- Positive work culture
This is an incredible opportunity for a Pipeline Engineer- I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Maintenance Control Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a Maintenance Control Engineer? Do you want to be apart of...
Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) based near Mansfield, MA...
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.